Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features an ideal linguistic and cultural preparation for anyone planning to study Spanish abroad, covering culture, society, education, young people, work and health. Pasaporte al Mundo Hispa Segunda Edicion is an advanced Spanish language course designed specifically to prepare students linguistically and culturally for their year abroad. The chapters and exercises build up students' linguistic competence by working with texts and voices from different parts of the Spanish speaking world, as well as developing traditional linguistic skills.The second edition of this bestselling textbook has been completely rewritten. Each chapter includes exercises based on: authentic Spanish and Latin American texts; a variety of grammatical topics; English texts for translation into Spanish; audio and video recordings of different Hispanic voices; and, a range of simulations, role plays, debates, etc.Chapters cover themes of the Hispanic World such as culture, society, education, young people, work and health. Using a variety of primary sources, Pasaporte al Mundo Hispa Segunda Edicion is the ideal practical textbook for advanced students of Spanish.
- Author BiographySamuel Anaya-Guzman is lecturer in Spanish at the University of Newcastle, UK. Cristina Quintana Blanco is Lecturer in Spanish at the University of Newcastle. Angela Uribe de Kellett is Lecturer in Spanish at the University of Newcastle. John England is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Hispanic Studies at the University of Sheffield. Nuria Gonzalez Oliver is Lectora in the Department of Hispanic Studies at the University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Angela Uribe De Kellett,Cristina Quintana Blanco,John England,Nuria Gonzalez Oliver,Samuel Anaya-Guzman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight621 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.