Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 15 subject-based chapters, providing comprehensive coverage of popular cases presented in the exam, along with informative images. Working though the clinical scenarios will provide clinicians with a better grasp of what they need to practise, acting as an invaluable revision aid for Part 2 of the MRCP examination.
- Author BiographyPaul K Hamilton BSc (Hons) MB BCh BAO (Hons) MD FRCP (Edin) Specialty Registrar in Chemical Pathology (Metabolic Medicine) and Honorary Lecturer, Queen's University Belfast. Paul has a background as a Consultant in Acute Medicine and is a best-selling author of Data Interpretation for Medical Students.
- Author(s)Paul K. Hamilton
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note111 illustrations, including colour photographs and ECGs
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.