All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is aimed at less able students who simply want to pass their KS3 SATs but also those who could do even better given the right guidance and reassurance. The books are deliberately short and unitimidating and take KS3 students through basic concepts using Andrew Brodie's carefully planned step-by-step approach. Tricky topics are broken down into manageable stages with lots of worked examples to illustrate every stage. Providing re-assurance and giving students confidence is a key feature of this series. A pull-out answer section with accompanying explanations means that these books can be used equally well at home with individuals or in a school setting with groups of students.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and his rapidly expanding range of books has grown from strength to strength. He continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitlePass Your KS3 Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Note2 colour
- Weight126 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.