All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking book for the law student is t just about passing a test: it is about changing identity, moving from student to professional, and assuming your role as an ethical leader in a complex legal world. You'll find priceless information on: Reducing Distractions, Increasing Focus, and Managing Time Getting and Using Quality Help Practice MBEs, Essays, and Performance tests The Transition from Student to Professional This must-read resource is your helpful mentor, offering concrete advice on how to face and handle today s challenges and achieve. despite them. In addition, the book includes worksheets, questionnaires, goal setting sessions, and other tools to help you stay organized and focused.
- Author BiographySara Berman is a visiting professor of bar support at Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California. She resides in Torrance, CA.
- Author(s)Sara J Berman
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight621 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.