Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn Pass The Butterworms Cahill takes us to the steppes of Mongolia, where he spends weeks on horseback alongside the descendants of Genghis Khan and masters the Mongolian death trot ; to the North Pole, where he goes for a pleasure dip in 36-degree water; to Irian Jaya New Guinea, where he spends a companionable evening with members of one of the last head-hunting tribes. Whether observing family values among the Stone Age Dani people, or sampling delicacies like sauteed sago beetle and premasticated manioc beer, Cahill is a fount of arcane information and a master of self-deprecating humour.
- Author BiographyTim Cahill is the author of seven books, including A Wolverine Is Eating My Leg, Jaguars Ripped My Flesh, Pecked to Death by Ducks, Pass the Butterworms and Hold the Enlightenment. He is an editor at large for Outside magazine, and his work appears in National Geographic Adventure, The New York Times Book Review, and other national publications. He lives in Montana.
- Author(s)Tim Cahill
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2004
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight238 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.