All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you pass the tary public exam and become a more professional practicing tary public. The following are seven reasons why you should use this book to prepare for the exam: 1. The author is a recognized expert at preparing candidates for civil service exams, with more than 25 years experience. 2. The book utilizes the flash card method of subject presentation and studying which has a long history of success. 3. Highlights of the laws which simplify legal termilogy are included. 4. The book also provides edited sections of the laws on the scope of the tary exam - for a deeper understanding. 5. Quick Questions in flash card format help you memorize important facts. 6. Multiple Choice Questions help you to connect important aspects of the law. 7. Practice exams help you to further sharpen up for both the format and subject matter of the tary exam. Prepare for success! Use this book w - and during your tary public career.
- Author BiographyAngelo Tropea is an expert at preparing candidates for civil service examinations, and national exams. By means of books, software, film and personal presentations, he succeeds in turning what is difficult into something easy and fun to learn. This applies especially to the New York Notary Public Exam which he has simplified in this book.
- Author(s)MR Angelo Tropea
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.