All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionPass the QTS Skills Test with Confidence is the must-have guide for all prospective trainee teachers. It will provide you with the skills guidance, subject kwledge and confidence you need to pass the Literacy and Numeracy QTS Skills Tests, make an application that stands out and sail through interview day. Online support provided on the companion website includes tests to audit your subject kwledge. The first section of the book introduces you to the tests and how to prepare for them, and covers the areas of kwledge tested. The second section offers advice to help you write a personal statement that stands out, make a successful application and get ready for your interview. Extensive online support provided on the companion website includes tests to audit your subject kwledge. Key topics covered include: * Developing your exam technique * Mastering the mental arithmetic test * Succeeding in the written questions * How to use spelling, grammar and punctuation correctly * Successfully applying for teaching training courses * Acing the interview Written by expert teacher trainers with first-hand experience of both interviewing candidates and helping students pass the QTS Skills Tests, this is an essential purchase for all prospective teachers.
- Author BiographyTony Cotton is a writer and educational consultant. Previously he has been Head of the School of Education and Childhood at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK, Programme Leader for the BA Primary Education at Nottingham Trent University, UK, and Course Leader for the PGCE Mathematics at Nottingham University, UK. Dave Klemm has experience as Head of English across a range of secondary schools in Yorkshire. He has carried out many Ofsted inspections and worked at Leeds University, UK, on the PGCE Secondary English.
- Author(s)Dave Klemm,Tony Cotton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.