All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.69
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.81
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.95
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day is special to someone, and that alone is a reason to celebrate! The cast members at Walt Disney World kw this quite well, and they roll out the red carpet for their guests daily. However, even Mickey and the gang like to celebrate extra-special events throughout the year. Whether it is an official festival that spans months or a quiet commemoration of a personal milestone, many revelers from around the globe choose to celebrate at Walt Disney World. In addition to hosting holiday festivities and official events like Disney's Very Merry Christmas Party, Walt Disney World partners with other organizations to host gatherings such as Atlanta Braves Spring Training and the Pop Warner Super Bowl. With festivals and celebrations that span both the calendar and the resort, there is something for everyone every month of the year. And the unique fireworks, parades, and entertainment that accompany seasonal events give even frequent visitors something new each time they come to Walt Disney World. Yet all those options present a challenge to the average vacationer. Depending on the time of year, several extra events add to the already overwhelming selection of activities available at the Walt Disney World Resort. In December alone, more than a dozen special parties, festivals, and activities celebrate the holidays from just about every perspective. You may wonder, is this event included in my rmal park admission? Will the parks be crowded? It can be quite a chore to work through this information and arrive at the resort prepared to have a good and relaxing time. PassPorter's Festivals and Celebrations at Walt Disney World will help you choose the events that will make your upcoming vacation more magical or help you pick just the right time to visit the resort to participate in the party of your dreams. This book will break down events by type, ranging from exclusive, hard-ticketed parties to more casual celebrations. Each chapter includes information on what to expect (and what you might spend!) during each celebration, along with tips, tricks, and suggestions on how to maximize your experience.
- Author BiographyI'm going to Disney World! That's what author Thomas Cackler said after returning to college and earning his bachelor's degree. Little did he know that this trip would kindle a new passion. Since 2002, Thomas has ventured to Walt Disney World three more times with his wife, Julie, and once with his nephew Joey. These trips, along with constant vacation planning and visits to popular Disney-related message boards, have made Thomas a certified Disney nut! Thomas lives in Des Moines, Iowa, where he works as a web support technician and frequently asks anyone visiting a Disney park to say hi to Stitch for him. In addition to writing articles for PassPorter's weekly newsletter, Thomas has appeared on the Mouse Guest weekly podcast to share his knowledge and love of all things Disney. As someone who looks for any excuse to party, Thomas hopes that this book will help bring a little extra magic to your next visit to Walt Disney World.
- Author(s)Thomas Cackler
- PublisherPassPorter Travel Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePassPorter
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPassPorter Travel Press
- Content NoteColor photos and illustrations throughout, Maps, charts, tables, and worksheets
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCarrie Hayward
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.