All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe eerie passage belongs to a place, and time outside the realm of our own physical World. Along its caverus walls, stand 15 doors, which open at a simple turn of a handle, leading a curious visitor into ather tale. Delve into the unkwn, and discover what lays beyond each entrance, Unlock the mystery behind each closed door, experiencing the unfolding events that follow. Discover, Jenny's journey when she presses Add me, reach for the secret inside, Carlton Lodge, and visit the mysterious cove of Venus. Witness, where A Fine Point of No Return is, and experience the appearance of an unkwn Midnight lover. Explore passageways, where behind each door, a mysterious secret is ready to be told.
- Author BiographyMarkus Taylor is New Zealand based writer of short supernatural stories. He hopes you enjoy exploring Passageways, and have a great reading experience.
- Author(s)Markus Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.