All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionPassenger is a selection of Antonio Porta's works that were published between 1958 and 1979. These years represent Porta's evolution during and after his Novissimi period. What is offered here is the writing of a highly productive first-class poet. Antonio Porta died in 1988.
- Author BiographyAntonio Porta (1935-1989) was born (as Leo Paolazzi) in Vicenza. He was recognized as one of the most important Italian writers of his generation. He was one of the founders in 1961 of I Novissimi, a group of avant-garde poets who were instrumental in the development of a new poetics in postwar Italy. The author of numerous poetry books, as well as fiction, he won all of Italy's top prizes. Among them: Invasioni, poems, 1984 (winner of the Viareggio Prize, and Citta di Latina Prize); and Il giardiniere contro il becchino, 1988 (winner of the Carducci Prize, the Acireale Prize, and the Stefanile Prize).
- Author(s)Antonio Porta,Pasquale Verdicchio
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePicas
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight85 g
- Width180 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.