All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest friends Jack and Conner can't stay away from Marbury. It's partly because of their obsession with this alternate world and the unresolved war that still wages there. But it's also because forces in Marbury--including the darkest of the dark, who were t revealed in The Marbury Lens--are beckoning the boys back in order to save their friends . . . and themselves.The boys try to destroy the lens that transports them to Marbury. But that dark world is t so easily reckoned with. Reality and fantasy, good and evil--Andrew Smith's masterpiece closes the loop that began with The Marbury Lens. But is it really closed? Can it ever be?
- Author BiographyAndrew Smith is the author of the acclaimed novels Ghost Medicine, In the Path of Falling Objects, Stick, and The Marbury Lens. He lives in the mountains outside of Los Angeles with his family.
- Author(s)Translator Andrew Smith
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Weight535 g
- Width148 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.