CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionGetting medicines calculations right is often a matter of life and death. Nursing students must pass calculations tests, both at interview stage and throughout their pre-registration course, to ensure safe practice. This book helps new nursing students succeed first time in medicines calculations tests. It takes the fear out of maths, even for those who find it a struggle, through clear step-by-step explanations and lively examples.
- Author BiographySusan Starkings is Head of Skills for Learning at London South Bank University. She has been teaching for over 27 years both in FE and HE. She is a National Teaching Fellow in Mathematics & Statistics, awarded in 2006 from the HE Academy and an honorary title for life. She was also, in 2008, awarded a UCU life changer award for her work in education. Her specialty is in helping nursing, and other, students succeed in their numerical/mathematical calculations. Larry Krause is Mathematics Lecturer in the Centre for Learning Support and Development at London South Bank University, and has over 7 years experience of supporting nursing students in the support centre, particularly specializing in nursing calculations.
- Author(s)Larry Krause,Susan Starkings
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/02/2013
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.