All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by radiology registrars who have recently passed the newly formatted FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Exam, this study guide includes detailed coverage of all the anatomy topics on the exam. The images and accompanying questions and answers are specifically tailored to the new exam format and cover the following areas: Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Radiology; Chest and Cardiovascular Radiology; Gastrointestinal, Gynecological, and Urological Anatomy; and Musculoskeletal Anatomy. Key Features: * More than 300 high-quality images accompanied by questions and answers that match the syllabus of the newly formatted anatomy module * A practice exam at the end of the book offers candidates the experience of taking the exam under timed conditions Passing the FRCR Part 1: Cracking Anatomy enables candidates to enter the exam room for the image viewing session confident in their kwledge and fully prepared to pass the exam.
- Author(s)Hassan Elhassan,Heiko Peschl,Jane Chen,Jean Lee,Matt Smedley,Niall Moore,Yu-Yul Bashir
- PublisherThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Weight1062 g
- Width6161 mm
- Height4379 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.