Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA Boston radio talk-show host highly critical of the city's police department, Monica Grant is a strong woman, willful and independent. She wants an equally strong man, one she won't intimidate. Someone like the heroes in the romance vels she is addicted to... someone like Michael Shaw. Michael, a cop with a touch of the poet mixed in, is looking for someone special as well - an old-fashioned, soft, and feminine woman. And for some reason he thinks Monica could be that woman. By turns infuriatingly chauvinistic and irresistibly attractive, Michael demands something from Monica that she doesn't kw if she can give - if she even wants to give it. In her books, there's always a happy ending. In real life, it's never that easy.
- Author(s)Barbara Delinsky
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.