Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe showed you the secrets of loving. Now discover the secrets of living. Use the power of passion to live the life you've always wanted. Every day holds the promise to be wonderful. Every life has the potential to be great. Every person has the power to live each moment to the fullest. The secret is in living life with passion. In this wise and uplifting book, bestselling author and rewned relationships expert Barbara De Angelis shows you how to reclaim the passion within you--and how to use it to transform your career, your relationships, even the lives of those you love. Drawing on her years of experience helping men and women learn new ways of living and loving, Barbara De Angelis has written an inspirational classic, a book to touch the heart and urish the soul. In it she shows you how to: Tap into your own source of passion Renew the fire of intimate relationships Break down the walls of indifference around your heart Attract a partner to truly share your passion--in and out of the bedroom Learn the secrets for developing true charisma Discover how to unleash your full potential Become fulfilled and excited by your daily life . . . at work, home, or in a lover's arms
- Author BiographyBarbara De Angelis, Ph.D., internationally recognized as one of the foremost experts on human relations and personal growth, is the author of the #1 <i>New York Times</i> blockbusters <b>Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know</b> and <b>Are You the One for Me?</b> and six other bestselling books: <b>Secrets About Life Every Woman Should Know</b>, <b>The Real Rules</b>, <b>Ask Barbara</b>, <b>Real Moments(R)</b>, <b>Real Moments(R) for Lovers</b>, and <b>How to Make Love All the Time</b>, and a co-author of <b>Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul</b>. Through her books and award-winning television program and seminars, she has guided millions of people worldwide toward greater personal fulfillment in their relationships and in life.
- Author(s)Barbara De Angelis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.