Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPassive House Design provides architects with the confidence required to deal with the Passive House Standard. It shows where there is significant scope for design and explains design strategies that lead to better passive houses. A selection of international buildings illustrate how design, construction and building techlogy combine in passive houses.
- Author BiographyDr.-Ing. Roberto Gonzalo and Dr. -Ing. Rainer Vallentin, Munich, Germany.
- PublisherEdition Detail
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- Series TitleDetail Green Books
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Detail
- Content Note380 black & white illustrations, 380 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight966 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRainer Vallentin,Roberto Gonzalo
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.