All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet and clever vel about the woes of (boy) history repeating itself, from the author of Mostly Good Girls. All Chelsea wants to do this summer is hang out with her best friend, hone her talents as an ice cream conisseur, and finally get over Ezra, the boy who broke her heart. But when Chelsea shows up for her summer job at Essex Historical Colonial Village (yes, really), it turns out Ezra's working there too. Which makes moving on and forgetting Ezra a lot more complicated...even when Chelsea starts falling for someone new. Maybe Chelsea should have kwn better than to think that a historical reenactment village could help her escape her past. But with Ezra all too present, and her new crush seeming all too off-limits, all Chelsea kws is that she's got a lot to figure out about love. Because those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it....
- Author BiographyLeila Sales grew up near Boston, where she attended an all-girls high school uncannily similar to the school in her first novel, Mostly Good Girls. Leila has been an improv comedian and an internationally award-winning debater, but mostly she spends her time receiving unsolicited text messages from strangers, which you can read about at TheLeilaTexts.blogspot.com. Find out more at LeilaSales.com and follow her on Twitter at @LeilaSalesBooks.
- Author(s)Leila Sales
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight286 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.