All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionPasta Artigiana has a recipe for any occasion, from simple and rustic to elegant and refined. Second generation Italian chef, Ni Zoccali shares a lifetime of delectable pasta recipes from hearty soups to indulgent filled pasta (tortellini, ravioli) and even pasta-based desserts. With more than 80 authentic recipes and a range of basic pasta doughs, sugos and sauces, Pasta Artigiana is as practical as it is beautiful and will become an essential kitchen companion for anyone who loves to cook and eat pasta. This title features: more than 80 authentic, easy to follow recipes with hints and tips throughout; chapters on pasta in soups, dried pasta, fresh pasta, filled pasta, baked pasta and sweet pasta; and, includes recipes for sugos, sauces and stocks that will become an established part of your repertoire.
- Author BiographySecond generation Italian chef Nino Zoccali is chef owner of Pendolino and La Rosa restaurants in The Strand Arcade in Sydney's central business district. During his career he has worked as chef at restaurants including Otto, La Mensa and Bel Mondo. He is a founding member of CIRA - the Council of Italian Restaurants in Australia - and active as an olive oil judge.
- Author(s)Nino Zoccali
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.