Pasta: Classic and Contemporary Pasta, Risotto, Crespelle, and Polenta Recipes by Gianni Scappin, Alberto Vanoli, The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.67+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate resource for pasta lovers In this irresistible collection of reliable recipes, you'll find a huge variety of pasta dishes from real born-and-bred Italian chefs. Pasta covers the basics and beyond with master recipes for making your own fresh egg pasta by hand or machine, as well as reliable guidance on getting the most out of store-bought fresh and dried pastas. Throughout the book, stunning full-color photography offers both inspiration and visual guidance. The recipes include invative pasta dishes for every season and occasion, from light and summery pasta salads to hearty meat sauces, lasagnas, and more. But there's more than just pasta here. The book also includes recipes for crespelle (Italian crepes), risotto, gcchi, and polenta dishes, offering a wide range of both traditional and contemporary Italian dishes. Features 146 expertly-tested recipes for pasta dishes, from timeless classics to new and modern favorites Illustrated with 100 mouthwatering full-color photographs by acclaimed photographer and food stylist Francesco Tonelli Organized by season, the book includes recipes perfect for any time of year, from fresh Garganelli with Leeks and Morels to celebrate the spring, to rich, hearty winter dishes like Sausage-Filled Ravioli with Brown Butter and Pancetta Jam-packed with inventive, foolproof recipes that celebrate the seasons with authentic Italian flavor, Pasta is a must for home cooks who just can't get eugh of this timeless and traditional food.
- Author BiographyGIANNI SCAPPIN is an assistant professor in culinary arts at the CIA, and teaches in the Ristorante Caterina de' Medici, part of the college's Colavita Center for Italian Food and Wine. He is a cookbook author and the chef and owner of Cucina in Woodstock, New York, and Market Street in Rhinebeck, New York. ALBERTO VANOLI is an assistant professor in culinary arts at the CIA, where he teaches students the authentic regional cuisines of Italy. Before joining the faculty, he was the chef at various restaurants in Italy, New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia. Born and raised in Italy, Chef FRANCESCO TONELLI is a food photographer and a food stylist, as well as a Maestro di Cucina. In 2004, he stepped out of the kitchen to go behind the camera, taking full charge of the design, styling, and photography of food. In 2010, he was named one of General Mills' Top Ten Food Photographers. Founded in 1946, The Culinary Institute of America is an independent not-for-profit college offering bachelor's and associate degrees in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts, as well as certificate programs in culinary arts, Latin cuisines, and wine and beverage studies. A network of more than 44,000 alumni has helped the CIA earn its reputation as the world's premier culinary college. The CIA, which also offers courses for professionals and food enthusiasts, as well as consulting services for the foodservice and hospitality industry, has campuses in Hyde Park, New York; St. Helena, California; San Antonio, Texas; and Singapore.
- Author(s)Alberto Vanoli,Gianni Scappin,The Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleAt Home with the Culinary Institute of America
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1354 g
- Width239 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byFrancesco Tonelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.