Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features fabulous pasta sauces, starters, salads and soups, shown in over 300 step-by-step photographs. It presents a combination of traditional dishes, regional specialities, and original recipe ideas. It guides you through each stage of preparation with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. It features classic recipes such as Penne all' Arrabbiata and Minestone Soup, as well as contemporary ideas such as Paglia e Fie with Prawns and Vodka, and Tagliatelle with Radicchio and Cream. It includes guidelines on how to cook pasta to perfection, with tips on how to eat it, how to match shapes to sauces, and how to serve. This superb book is a truly comprehensive guide to choosing, cooking and enjoying Italian pasta. The introductory identification section contains fabulous photographs and fascinating information on a huge range of dried and fresh pasta types, including long and short varieties as well as flavoured and colored pasta. There is also a fully illustrated technique section showing how to cook and serve pasta, and how to choose the right pasta for your sauce. The book features more than 100 inspirational recipes for pasta sauces, salads and soups, encompassing all kinds of pasta.
- Author BiographyJeni Wright is a highly respected culinary expert and food writer. Her speciality is the food of Italy, but she has penned dozens of articles on a wide range of cooking subjects for the top food and drink magazines and she is also a member of the Guild of Food Writers. Her published works include The Italian Cook; Italian Food & Cooking (both Lorenz Books); Le Cordon Bleu Classic Light; Le Cordon Bleu's Complete Cooking Techniques (both Cassell) and Tuscan Food and Folklore (Laurel Glen).
- Author(s)Jeni Wright
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note300 coour photographs
- Weight671 g
- Width233 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.