Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe low-carb craze is over and pasta is back, with its fresh, robust flavours, everyday convenience, and endless versatility. Chef Carlo Middione presents this Italian staple at its most savoury and authentic, with 50 traditional preparations for spaghetti, ravioli, lasagne, and more, as well as favourite sauces like pesto, balsamella, and Bolognese. With timeless dishes like Cannelloni in Salsa al Pomodoro, Spaghetti alla Puttanesca, and Pasta e Fagioli, and modern dishes such as Fettuccine with Vodka, this satisfying cookbook brings home the passion and artistry of true Italian cuisine every day.
- Author BiographyCarlo Middione is a restaurateur, cooking instructor, and authority on authentic Italian cooking, specifically the cuisines of Sicily and southern Italy. He is the author of two other books, including the IACP and James Beard award-winning The Food of Southern Italy. His pasta restaurant and shop, Vivande Porta Via, has been a San Francisco institution for more than 25 years.
- Author(s)Carlo Middione
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date15/04/2011
- Content Note30 Full-Colour Photos
- Weight310 g
- Width162 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.