All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionCounseling someone who is dying or consoling a family who has suffered a death is one of the hardest parts of ministry. In times like these it's important for pastors to kw what to say and how best to offer their support.Pastoral Care in Times of Death and Dying is a practical guide that offers step-by-step direction and solid advice for handling the difficult responsibility of ministering to others in situations surrounding death. From visiting and shepherding the terminally ill to overseeing funeral arrangements and comforting grieving families, Danny Goddard helps pastors, chaplains, and lay leaders understand their roles and bereavement responsibilities so they ll kw the best way to offer compassion, love, and support to those who need it most.
- Author BiographyDanny Goddard is a third generation Nazarene and a holiness preacher. A product of Atlanta First Church of the Nazarene, he has pastored Nazarene Churches in North Carolina, Nebraska, Indiana, and Oklahoma. He loves to preach to his congregation and hold revival meetings, but one of his strongest ministries is to the dying and those bereaved. Danny and his wife, Sandie, have one son, Tommy, a student at Southern Nazarene University in Bethany, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Danny Goddard
- PublisherLillenas Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLillenas Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.