Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPastoral Supervision is increasingly sought out by people working in ministry. It offers a safe space to reflect theologically and constructively on pastoral experience. Pastoral Supervision: A Handbook is the standard text for what is a growing discipline and endorsed by APSE, the Association of Pastoral Supervisors and Educators, which is w established as an accrediting professional body for all involved in supervision in a Christian context. Much has happened in the discipline since the first edition was published. The second edition contains * a new foreword * a new introduction written by the authors * a new chapter on the nuts and bolts of structuring a supervision session * a new chapter on embodied active supervision * literature updates and textual improvements to the extant chapters.
- Author BiographyJane Leach is a Co-founder of the Association of Pastoral Supervisors and Educators and teaches Pastoral and Practical Theology in Cambridge. Michael Paterson is a priest, psychotherapist and adult educator. He is the founding Director of the Institute of Pastoral Supervision and Reflective Practice, Course Director for two Diploma courses in Supervision and Lead Trainer for Values Based Reflective Practice (NHS Scotland).
- Author(s)Jane Leach,Michael Paterson
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.