All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would happen if every pastor in America shared the vision to disciple every man in his church can you imagine? No man falls on purpose, yet our culture is suffering from the fallout of the men problem. Increasingly men are living automous and unexamined lives, getting caught up in the frenzy of life, and becoming satisfied with tasteless and powerless Christianity. Now, more than ever, men need unapologetic guidance and strong discipleship. Here's the place to start.In Pastoring Men, Patrick Morley explains proven and practical strategies for discipleship, equipping pastors to effectively reach and disciple all of the men they shepherd.This book will teach you: <ul><li>The state of men in your church how they are doing, what they want, what keeps them from getting what they want, and what they need</li><li>The essential factors for successfully discipling men</li><li>A concrete, sustainable strategy to help you organize your passion for men's discipleship without a lot of new programming. </li></ul>Read and apply Pastoring Men and see men, their families, and your church thrive.
- Author BiographyPATRICK MORLEY founded Man in the Mirror in 1991, a ministry that has helped 35,000 churches impact the lives of twelve million men worldwide. Their vision is for every church to disciple every man. He is the author of Man in the Mirror which was selected as one of the hundred most influential Christian books of the twentieth century. Patrick has written twenty books, 750 articles, has appeared on several hundred radio and television programs, and has a daily one minute radio program on 700 stations. He graduated from the University of Central Florida as well as Reformed Theological Seminary. He has earned a Ph.D. in management, completed through postgraduate studies at the Harvard Business School and Oxford University. He lives in Winter Park, Florida, with his wife, Patsy. His ministry websites are www.maninthemirror.org and www.PatrickMorley.com.
- Author(s)Patrick Morley
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.