All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Zills family is off to Paris to see the sights and take a class at the International Pastry Academy! In class, Matt and Bibi have to measure liquids to make lollipops. It's hard work, but kwing about different liquid measurements comes in handy when the Inspector General pays a visit while everyone else is out. The twins want to help. Will their knack for baking the best-ever brownies and their kwledge of capacity be eugh to save the day?
- Author BiographyCINDY NEUSCHWANDER is a third-grade teacher and the author of the Sir Cumference series. She lives with her family in northern California. BRYAN LANGDO is the illustrator of several books for young readers. He lives in New Jersey with his wife, Nikki, and their son.
- Author(s)Cindy Neuschwander
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width211 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bryan Langdo
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.