Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMake and play your own musical instruments Pat-a-cake make and shake is a hands-on guide to making musical instruments with everyday objects. Anything from newspapers to balloons can be easily transformed into original soundmakers and musical keepsakes. The book and CD pack contains lively songs, stories and chants for children to sing and play along to. This must-have teaching resource compliments the holistic nature of an early years setting. It enhances communication skills, creativity, mathematics, science, literacy and PSE. The wide variety of activities develop kwledge of musical tone, singing, performance and art and craft skills.
- Author BiographySue Nicholls is also author of successful A&C Black early years songbooks Bobby Shaftoe Clap your Hands and Three Tapping Teddies.
- Author(s)Sue Nicholls
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSongbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width220 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex Ayliffe
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.