All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGot a patchwork problem you can't solve? Curious to kw more about a specific technique? Want to kw how to achieve a range of decorative effects? Patchwork 200 Questions Answered will come to your rescue, answering 200 questions on a vast range of patchwork questions.
- Author BiographyJake Finch started sewing in the late 1980s. In 1999 she joined the Simi Valley Quilt Guild and spent a year as programs and workshop chairperson before assuming her current position as guild president. Jake has also been a field editor for The American Quilter Magazine, and is now managing editor of Mark Lipinski's Quilter's Home Magazine. She writes for other national quilting magazines, speaks and teaches at guilds, shops and retreats. Jake's quilts have won several regional awards.
- Author(s)Jake Finch
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight441 g
- Width145 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.