All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the magic of patchwork and quilting centre, Cowslip Workshops, with this collection of patchwork projects by owner Jo Colwill. Jo is an expert patchworker and quilter with over 25 years experience and she has created this stunning collection of patchwork projects for you to try. Based on the most popular classes she runs at Cowslip Workshops, this collection includes patterns for 10 large quilts including full-sized bed quilts and large wall hangings, as well as 10 small patchwork projects. The small patchwork projects include a motif or design taken from the original quilt to provide a quick patchwork project and make fantastic gifts. These small projects include cushions, patchwork hangings, a needle cushion and a cuddly rabbit and offer a fantastic 'taster' of Jo's designs if you don't feel ready to tackle a full quilt. There are, however, plenty of larger scale projects for the more experienced sewer looking for a challenge. Jo demonstrates a wide range of patchwork and quilting techniques including template-free and bondaweb applique, hand and machine quilting, embroidery and embellishing. This range of techniques means that the projects are suitable for beginners right through to more experienced sewers, plus full-sized templates are provided with two pull-out pattern sheets.
- Author BiographyJo Colwill is founder and owner of Cowslip Workshops, a haven for quilters based in the south west of England. She regularly teaches patchwork classes to a steady stream of visitors who make the journey to Cowslip - workshop space; cafe; quilt shop and gallery space - to immerse themselves in the quilty/crafty atmosphere. Jo appeared on Kirstie Allsopp's television series Kirstie's Handmade Britain, and contributed to the accompanying books. She has also been invited to take part in the brand new craft show, also fronted by Kirstie, called The Handmade Fair.
- Author(s)Jo Colwill
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Weight653 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.