All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a systematic comparative overview of the characteristic principles of patent enforcement proceedings in the US, Japan and Germany, ie the major jurisdictions where patent holders might seek for legal remedies in parallel proceedings. Content overview: - survey matter of infringement; - claims of the patent holder and objections of the infringer; - pre-procedural measures; - infringement proceedings; - procedural principles.
- Author BiographyJohannes Pitz is an attorney at law and a patent litigator in Munich. Atsushi Kawada is a patent and trade mark attorney as well as a Lecturer in Patent Law in Tokyo. Jeffrey A Schwab is patent attorney who specialises in intellectual property litigation, licensing, alternative dispute resolution and advertising law in New York.
- Author(s)Atsushi Kawada,Jeffrey A. Schwab,Johannes Pitz
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintBeck/Hart Publishing
- Weight596 g
- Width169 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.