All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate-level text offers a systematic presentation of the path integral approach to calculating transition elements, partition functions, and source functionals. Topics include Grassmann variables, field and gauge field theory, perturbation theory, and nperturbative results. Requires only some familiarity with quantum mechanics. Numerous exercises. Ideal as course supplement or for independent study. 1992 edition.
- Author BiographyMark S. Swanson is Professor of Physics at the University of Connecticut at Stamford.
- Author(s)Mark Swanson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.