Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Path of the Blessing Bible Study is designed to help you dig deeper into the lives of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You'll discover the paths they took, the choices they made and how blessing flowed throughout their lives. You'll also discover that their blessings aren't meant for them alone, but for everyone who enters into relationship with Jesus. Based on the book, Path of the Blessing find out how you can live out a blessed path today!
- Author BiographyTasha Johnson is a wife to the love of her life, best friend and husband of 19 yrs. and the mother of two young girls. Tasha is true to herself, not afraid to share her personal experiences. -some of which did not result in blessing. You'll find her refreshingly honest, challenging, and vibrant. She is a passionate studier of the Word of God writing bible study curriculum for Path of the Blessing and teaching it to women leading them to discover their own path. Tasha has experience in leading women's groups and public speaking. She is an encourager of women towards their relationship with Christ and towards discovering who God's created them to be. She brings an easiness to understanding the Bible and especially in the lives of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in a way that we can all relate to today. Tasha Johnson is also an avid blogger sharing God's Word with a global reach. You can read her blogs and contact Tasha at www.PathoftheBlessing.com
- Author(s)Tasha Johnson
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.