All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Path of the Law is the single most important essay about law ever written. The perfect gift for anyone who ever entered law school, it defines the responsibilities of the legal profession from one of law's greatest practitioners.
- Author(s)Oliver Wendell Holmes
- PublisherApplewood Books, U.S.
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBedford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplewood Books, U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.