Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains preparatory practical steps, information and strategies to writing and becoming successful in entrance and professional examinations and tests. It discussed basic but practical success strategies and helpful tools in preparing, writing and succeeding in examinations. This book explicitly explores some vital areas of strategies in succeeding in examination including 1. Success concepts and perceptions 2. How to prepare for examination 3. Examination-taking tips 4. Examination vices and its menace A discovery of what to do to succeed, how to do it and going ahead to do it, is what guarantee success. The path to success begins with a discovery. Read on!
- Author(s)Segun R Bello
- Date of Publication29/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.