All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses recent developments in several laboratories studying leishmaniasis. Sequencing of the human geme, as well as of the leishmania geme, has led to significant advances in our understanding of host-immune responses against leishmania, and mechanisms of infection-induced pathology, which is responsible for morbidity and mortality. Pathogenesis of Leishmaniasis focuses on the latest basic research into leishmaniasis, but also addresses how advances in understanding can be applied to prevention, control and treatment of what the WHO has classified a neglected tropical disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight327 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAbhay Satoskar,Ravi Durvasula
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.