All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionPathology of the Stomach and Duodenum comprehensively surveys gastric and duodenal disease, including clinical findings, pathophysiology, and epidemiology, and emphasizing diagstic gross and microscopic pathology. Topics discussed include amalies, gastritis, peptic ulceration, hyperplasias and benign epithelial tumors, carcima of the stomach and duodenum, carciid tumors, reactive and neoplastic lymphoid lesions, gastric smooth muscle and nerve sheath tumors, and miscellaneous lesions and rare conditions reflecting gastroduodenal participation in systemic disease.
- Author(s)Heidrun Rotterdam,Horatio T. Enterline
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.