All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, practical guide is structured to reflect the thought process of the practising pathologist. A key feature is the use of algorithms to aid in reaching the correct diagsis, for both common and complex bladder tumors and tumor-like lesions. Its coverage of diagstic criteria is in keeping with international standards and best practice, and the practical layout provides quick access to relevant information, integrating conventional histology, immuhistochemical markers and key clinical kwledge. Topics covered include the full spectrum of pathologic conditions that afflict the bladder and urothelium, as well as the pathology of the renal pelvis, ureter and the urethra. Accompanied by numerous images, this is an essential guide for trainee and practising surgical pathologists, urologists and oncologists.
- Author BiographyAntonio Lopez-Beltran is Director of Anatomic Pathology at the Champalimaud Clinical Center, Lisbon, Portugal, and Professor of Pathology at Cordoba University Medical School, Cordoba, Spain. Rodolfo Montironi is Professor of Pathology and Head of the Genitourinary Cancer Program at the Institute of Pathological Anatomy and Histopathology, Polytechnic University of the Marche Region (Ancona) School of Medicine, United Hospitals, Torrette, Ancona, Italy. Liang Cheng is Professor of Pathology and Urology, Director of Molecular Diagnostics and the Molecular Pathology Laboratory, Chief of the Genitourinary Pathology Division, and Director, Fellowship in Urologic Pathology at Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA.
- Author(s)Antonio Lopez-Beltran,Liang Cheng,Rodolfo Montironi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note449 colour illus. 39 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.