All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell-kwn for its authoritative and comprehensive coverage, complete treatment of pediatric pathophysiology, and the most extensive illustration program in its field, this textbook features expert content on everything from the general principles of pathophysiology to detailed discussions of genetics and specific diseases. Chapters on alteration present the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment of each disease to help you learn to identify rmal anatomy and physiology, as well as alterations of function in adults and in children.
- Author(s)Kathryn L. McCance,Sue E. Huether
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1320 illustrations (1190 in full color)
- Edition Statement7th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.