Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionThinking differently has always been one of the guiding factors to business success. In today's constantly changing, global marketplace - thinking outside the box is the very key that unlocks the door to success. In Paths to Succeed, Colin Turner combines his own entrepreneurial business experiences and teaching, with Eastern philosophy and plain common sense to show us all where we can find that key. The secret is to question first how we see and relate to the world around us; from there to open our eyes to the much wider possibilities that exist. In order to achieve this, the author points out seven fundamental senses that must be sharpened to succeed in developing an invative thought-process for leadership, communication and creativity.
- Author BiographyColin Turner is Professor of Entrepreneurship and Director of the Centre of Entrepreneurial Leadership at Theseus International management Institute, Sophia Antipolis in France, Europe's Silicon Valley. Referred to by Business Age as 'Europe's foremost teacher for business success,' Professor Turner's business beooks have sold over one nillion copies and are published in 25 languages. Time Magazine called him a 'leading authority on success, business, management and lifestyle' and his inspirational keynote lectures and groundbreaking executive workshops make his a sought after conference speaker. Professor Turner advises leading global organizations and has personally developed several multi-million dollar entrepreneurial enterprises from start-up.
- Author(s)Colin Turner
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexere Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.