Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionA short, illustrated book perfect for anyone who is struggling with depression. It begins with an introduction making general points about depression and offering pointers as to ways through it. The author writes from her own experience of depression, which makes this book especially strong.
- Author BiographySUE ATKINSON is the author of CLIMBING OUT OF DEPRESSION, a highly successful book which has proved invaluable to many sufferers because it is written from the point of view of a sufferer rather than an 'expert'. She is a specialist in mathematics education and has co-authored a definitive maths teaching scheme. The wife of a CoE bishop, she has two adult children and seven grandchildren, and lives in London.
- Author(s)Sue Atkinson
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/08/2004
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight113 g
- Width100 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.