All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionPathways to Hope features metaphors Harish Malhotra uses to help his patients in therapy and to teach medical students open-ended interview techniques. The metaphors in this book serve as an extension to the ones in Malhotra's first book, Metaphors of Healing (Hamilton Books, 2014). Practitioners and individuals outside of the medical field can use this book to navigate day-to-day circumstances.
- Author BiographyHarish Malhotra, MD, is a diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, and a clinical associate professor of psychiatry at Rutgers Medical School in Newark, New Jersey. He has been practicing psychiatry since 1977.
- Author(s)Harish Malhotra
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Weight276 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.