Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis briefer text enables students, especially those from ntraditional backgrounds, to capitalize on their own strengths in learning styles, whether they be analytical, creative, or practical. Through its diverse pedagogy, it also emphasizes different pathways to kwledge, so that students can understand what they learn from different points of view and different choices they make.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Sternberg is Professor of Human Development and a member of the Graduate Field in Psychology at Cornell University. Formerly, he was IBM Professor of Psychology and Education in the Department of Psychology at Yale University, where he also was director of the Center for the Psychology of Abilities, Competencies, and Expertise. Dr. Sternberg received his B.A. from Yale and his Ph.D. in Psychology from Stanford University. He also holds 13 honorary doctorates. He has received numerous awards, including the James McKeen Cattell Award from the American Psychological Society; the Early Career and McCandless Awards from the APA; and the Outstanding Book, Research Review, Sylvia Scribner, and Palmer O. Johnson Awards from the AERA. Dr. Sternberg has served as President of the American Psychological Association and of the Eastern Psychological Association and is currently Immediate Past-President of the Federation of Associations of Brain and Behavioral Sciences. In addition, he is Editor of Perspectives on Psychological Science and has been editor of the Psychological Bulletin and of the APA Review of Books: Contemporary Psychology. He is a member of the Society of Experimental Psychologists, the National Academy of Education, and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, as well as a fellow of the Association for Psychological Science and the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Robert J. Sternberg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/1999
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1407 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.