All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWill Torrent is a rising star in the pastry world and in this, his first book, he aims to take the fear factor out of French patisserie. With step-by-step photography, a -nsense approach to the key pastry techniques and more than 60 beautifully illustrated recipes, this bible will become an invaluable source of inspiration and a constant reference for all your favourite French-inspired sweet treats. There are chapters on Basic Techniques, Patisserie, Tarts, Petits Fours, Gateaux & Desserts, and Vieniserie, and you'll find recipes for mocha eclairs, lemon tart, honey madeleines, brioche and macarons.
- Author BiographyWill Torrent trained under Heston Blumenthal at the age of 16, won Young Chef of the Year in 2009 and has worked with top chefs such as Brian Turner and Gary Rhodes, as well as for Claridges, The Dorchester, The Lanesborough and The Fat Duck. He has appeared on the BBC's Sweet Baby James with James Martin and Ready Steady Cook. He is a patisserie consultant to Waitrose and he recently collaborated with Waitrose, Heston Blumenthal and Royal Chef Mark Flanagan to create the Diamond Jubilee Picnic Hampers. He has been profiled by The Guardian and in December he appeared on Jamie Oliver's Channel 4 show Jamie & Jimmy's Food Fight Club.
- Author(s)Will Torrent
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note140 col photographs
- Weight1055 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.