All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Puckle who was born with a leg deformity, strives to be a rmal kid, but faces much rejection from his peers. Never discouraged, Patrick decides to pursue his passion of writing. Over the course of his school years, Patrick writes the masterpiece of his life giving him fame and fortune. Patrick overcomes the odds by igring ridicule and envisioning his goal. Patrick gives hope to all children of misfortune around the world. Puckle up your seats for Patrick's ride of his life!
- Author BiographyCreated during his teens, and now at age 20, Ben Popp is already the creator of two children's book series: Patrick Puckle and Friends, inspiring stories about a corps of characters who overcome all odds to realize their dreams, and Nature's Elders, science-themed adventures of an interesting group of wise and caring animal friends. Ben has been thinking outside the box since he was a small boy. He devotes his free time to creating innovative, interesting and entertaining ways to engage children in the wonders of learning. Ben lives in Sugar Grove, Illinois. Visit Ben, his books and characters at www.benpoppbooks.com.
- Author(s)Ben Popp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.