All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the man behind the mask--the triumphs and failures of one of the greatest goaltenders in the history of hockey In the early 1970s, a young Patrick Roy laced up his hockey skates for the very first time, like thousands of other kids. More than 30 years later, his indomitable will to win and his focus on being the very best brought him four Stanley Cups, three Conn Smythe trophies, three Vezina trophies, and many more individual hors. An incredible hockey talent who was instrumental in changing the very art of goaltending, Roy's success was driven as much by determination and perseverance as by talent. Patrick Roy: Winning, Nothing Else brings to life Roy's phemenal career and unmasks his more mysterious personal side. Michel Roy, the father of this great sports legend, reveals what makes Patrick tick, taking us behind the scenes and into the family life of one of the greatest goaltenders of all time.
- Author BiographyMichel Roy is the father of Patrick Roy. He had a distinguished career with the Quebec government until 1996, holding several senior management positions for more than 26 years, including Deputy Minister of Tourism, Deputy Minister of Communications, and the Quebec government's representative in Chicago for 12 midwest states. He is also an accomplished jazz musician and composer, and is currently chair of Telefilm Canada. He lives in West-Bolton, Quebec.
- Author(s)Michel Roy
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.