All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $36.62Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPatsy's Restaurant, so famous for its classic Neapolitan Italian food that Frank Sinatra used to fly his favourite dishes from its kitchen to his gigs, has had three chefs since it was founded in 1944: Patsy, his son Joe, and his grandson Sal Scognamillo. The three passed down family recipes, invented great new twists on beloved classics, and emphasized giving their diners-many of them celebrities-exactly what they wanted to eat. Patsy's Italian Family Cookbook features recipes we really want to eat - and can easily make at home, including: a big, warm, beautiful Italian cookbook with full colour throughout, Patsy's Italian Family Cookbook is a great book for those who kw the restaurant, and the nationally distributed sauce and pasta line, but also for those who love classic Italian.
- Author BiographyCHEF SAL SCOGNAMILLO grew up in Patsy's Italian Restaurant, where he learned every aspect of the business's operation from his father (Joe) and grandfather (Patsy). He was named Executive Chef in 1985, upon his father's retirement from the kitchen. Under Sal's supervision, the Patsy's name has earned national brand-name recognition via their successful line of pasta sauces and gourmet Italian delicacies.
- Author(s)Sal Scognamillo
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight862 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byBen Stiller
- Foreword byBen Stiller
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.