All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $31.06Free postage
- AU $31.01Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPattern Magic: Stretch Fabrics is the third in the series of cult Japanese pattern making books, w translated into English. The new volume looks at working with stretch and jersey fabric. Material that stretches lengthways or sideways can be magical in itself. This book takes the special qualities of jersey and stretch fabrics and uses them to create stunning, sculptural designs. In two parts, the book shows how to work with stretch fabrics and how to cut patterns that exploit their properties with truly original results. The book is accompanied by a basic paper pattern block/sloper.
- Author BiographyAfter serving many years as a professor at Bunka Fashion College, Tomoko Nakamichi currently delivers lectures and holds courses on pattern making, both in her native Japan and internationally. This book brings together the results of the research on garment patterns she has carried out to help instruct her students.
- Author(s)Tomoko Nakamichi
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.