Pattern Recognition and Data Mining: Third International Conference on Advances in Pattern Recognition, ICAR 2005, Bath, UK, August 22-25, 2005: Pt. 1 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $446.61+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $95.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis LNCS volume contains the papers presented at the 3rd International C- ferenceonAdvances in PatternRecognition(ICAPR2005)organizedin August, 2005 in the beautiful city of Bath, UK. The conference was ?rst organized in November 1998 in Plymouth, UK and subsequently in March 2001 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The conference encouraged papers that made signi?cant th- reticalandapplication-basedcontributions inpatternrecognition. The emphasis was on an open exchange of ideas and shared learning. The papers submitted to ICAPR 2005 were thoroughly reviewed by up to three referees per paper and less than 40% of the submitted papers were accepted. The papers have been ?nally published as two volumes of LNCS and these are organized under the themes of Pattern Recognition and Data Mining (which included papers from the trackson PatternRecognition Methods, Kwledgeand Learning,and Data Mining), and Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (which included papers from the Applications track). From the conference technical programme point of view, the ?rst volume contains papers on pattern recognition, data mining, signal processing and OCR/document analysis. The second volume contains - pers from the Workshop on Pattern Recognition for Crime Prevention, Security and Surveillance, Biometrics, Image Processing and Medical Imaging. ICAPR 2005was run in parallel with the InternationalWorkshop on Pattern Recognition for Crime Prevention, Security and Surveillance that was organized onthe22ndofAugust,2005. Thisworkshopbroughttogethera number ofexc- lent papers that focussed on how pattern recognition techniques can be used to developsystemsthathelpwithcrimepreventionanddetection. Onthesameday, a number of tutorials were also organized.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/08/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.3686
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight998 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Volume editorChid Apte,Maneesha Singh,Petra Perner,Sameer Singh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.