All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing over ten thousand copies sold of Patterns in Design, Art and Architecture, the next volume, Patterns 2, presents even more extraordinary works by leading firms, artists, designers and architects such as Michael Lin, Rem Koolhaas, and Marimekko.
- Author BiographyBarbara Glasner is an interior designer and works as a consultant and independent curator for design and architecture in Frankfurt am Main. From 2001 to 2007, in the context of her collaboration with the Rat fur Formgebung (German Design Council), she oversaw the various editions of the design project Ideal House, in which internationally famous designers presented their visions of the dwelling of the future, for the Internationale Mobelmesse Koln (Cologne International Furniture Fair). Petra Schmidt is an independent author and consultant. She completed her degree in theater, film, and media studies in Frankfurt am Main and was editor in chief of the design journal form from 1999 to 2007. She teaches theory of design at the Hochschule fur Gestaltung in Karlsruhe (Academy of Design Karlsruhe) and writes for art and design magazines such as art and Frame. Ursula Schondeling is a research associate at the Kunstverein Braunschweig (Association of Contemporary Artists Braunschweig). She studied art history in Frankfurt am Main and, as an independent author and curator, conceived publications and exhibition projects for a wide range of clients, including the Frankfurt Opera, atelierfrankfurt, and Revolver Verlag, which is also based in Frankfurt.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note315 colour illustrations, 315 farb. Abb.
- Weight2147 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAnja Welle,Barbara Glasner,Petra Schmidt,Ursula Schondeling
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.