All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPattern is back, and what better way to celebrate its revival than with a cool compendium of the best pattern design from around the globe? This exciting book showcases some of the most invative pattern designs around, including graphics, textiles, fashion, furnishings, ceramics, tiles, wallpaper, and stationery. Designers include Hanna Werning, Skuirtgun, Delaware, Timorous Beasties, Jessie Whipple, and Lena Corwin.
- Author BiographyDrusilla Cole specializes in textiles and surface pattern design. She is the author of Textiles Now and The Pattern Sourcebook (both published by Laurence King).
- Author(s)Drusilla Cole
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.