All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique study offers a comprehensive analysis of American jurisprudence from its emergence in the later stages of the nineteenth century through to the present day. The author argues that it is a mistake to view American jurisprudence as a collection of movements and schools which have emerged in opposition to each other. By offering a highly original analysis of legal formalism, legal realism, policy science, process jurisprudence has evolved as a collection of themes which reflect broader American intellectual and cultural concerns.
- Author BiographyProfessor Neil Duxbury is a Reader in Law at the University of Manchester.
- PrizesWinner of SPTL Prize for Outstanding Legal Scholarship 1996.
- Author(s)Neil Duxbury
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/1995
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.